gem trouble
I have recently bought diablo2 when i went onto b.net there was this gem on the chat room i clicked on it and it said gem activated i clicked again it said gem deactivate what dos this thing do. :P
"Darkness and evil shall fall back to the burning hells within and light shall rule the lands of the good."
It doesn't do anything. It's supposed to be possible to get a "Perfect Gem Activated", although that doesn't do anything either.

By the way, you should try to shape up your writing. Proper punctuation and capital letters is the way to go. Anything less, and I can promise you a cold reception by some of the veterans of this board.
In my mind, my dreams are real. No one's concerned about the way I feel.
Sorry bad typing.
"Darkness and evil shall fall back to the burning hells within and light shall rule the lands of the good."
wut is wr0ng wit hiz tiyping? I se n0th1ng wr0ng wit hiz tiyping lolz!!!!111oneone :)
Great truths are worth repeating:

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 21:9

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 25:24
hewkt awn fonikz werkd 4 me u shewd tri it 2 kuz it lernz u gewdr inglish :dum:
it enables making the secret chicken level.
Loschonorg,Jul 28 2003, 06:52 AM Wrote:it enables making the secret chicken level.
<_< Don't you mean the secret COW level?(I love the moo moo farm ;) )
no, the secret of cow level lies with wirt.

the secret chicken level is different.
SHHH! Don't tell them about the Secret Chicken Level yet! They don't even have oven mit initiation! :ph34r:
A plague of exploding high-fives.
Don't listen to those lies!! It's a conspiracy. Once the gem has been clicked 6783445325 times, the world will end! I'm serious! Stop clicking it! Now!

[/maniac conspiracy theorist]
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
icantbelievethatupplarestillcomplaingingaboutppl'swritingit'sperfecktlyunderstandable!!!!!!!111

On a more serious note, proper spacing and puncuation are the most imporant things to me. I don't like seeing words stuck together with no seperation. Splling is important too, but I can't spel that well anyways.

Of course, it's a bad idea to throw rocks when your own windows are glass, so I'll just leave it at that and hope my windows are still intact. Yikes.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
The Chat Gem is non-functional in the stock version of Diablo II, but was activated with the Exapnsion Pack, Lord of Destruction, to lay a 10^-10 factor of chance in game seed generation in USEast Realm servers only. This grants you a random chance that, when playing Act V on the Arreat Plateau, a second cave entrance (other than the on that leads into the ice caverns) will be spawned that leads into a small treasure trove with three glowing chests that generate a greater chance of higher ilvl drops than is warranted to your character's current clvl.

The catch? The entrance to that cave is guarded by the most foul, fetid, horrifying creature ye shall ever set your eyes upon!
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
hell-bringer,Jul 27 2003, 09: Wrote:I have recently bought diablo2 when i went onto b.net there was this gem on the chat room i clicked on it and it said gem activated i clicked again it said gem deactivate what dos this thing do. :P
Whatever you do , never leave BNet with the gem de-activated :ph34r: !!
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
Quote:The entrance to that cave is guarded by the most foul, fetid, horrifying creature ye shall ever set your eyes upon!

What, behind the rabbit?

(Couldn't resist. If you don't know the reference, rent Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail.)
Daft, man! It is the rabbit! :o
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Grr... No matter where I go, everyone else seems to have seen that, and I haven't! :ph34r:
What about the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch? Yes, of course! The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! Brother Manard!.... :rolleyes:
WWBBD?
Rhydderch Hael,Jul 28 2003, 05:09 PM Wrote:The catch? The entrance to that cave is guarded by the most foul, fetid, horrifying creature ye shall ever set your eyes upon!
Indeed.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Yrrek,Jul 28 2003, 10:22 PM Wrote:....Brother Manard!.... :rolleyes:
So erm, How do we use it?

Consult the Book of Armaments!!!
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yes, the book of armarments!!! first ye shall pick up the holy hand grenade and pulist out the pin the thou shall lobist it to whereith thouist desires. to blowith thy enimies to tiny little bits.

i love that movie...
i'm not lazy, i like to think of it as "slectivly active"...