gem trouble
instructions:

pull out hy pin of ther holy hand granade, and thou shall count to 5 not 3 but five thou shall count 1 but not 2 and count to 3. on 3 though shall through thy hand granade to thy enimies. dont to forget to countist 1 the 2 then 3 to 5 but leavist not 2 nor 4 but count 5.
i'm not lazy, i like to think of it as "slectivly active"...
Rode forth from Harragoth
He was not afraid to die
No, not brave Sir Rhyddie

He was not in the least bit scared
To die from a one hit kill
Brave Brave Brave Brave
Sir Rhyddie

He was not afraid at all
To get bittne on his ear
Or to have a carrot jammed
Into both his nostrils
To face the foul buck teeth
And get hickeys right and left
While his mouth was filled with fur
Brave Sir Rhyddie

His liver chewed up
And tongue bit through
And his toenails chewed off
And his kneecaps too
And his left armpit
Chewed by a rab-bit --

That's enough music for now, I think.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
A problem easily remedied, is it not? :D
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
"The artist then died from a sudden heart attack."
"artist dies." AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

"None shall pass."
"It's only a flesh wound. I've had worse"
"COME BACK AND I'LL BITE YOUR LEGS OFF!!!"

"Your father was a hampster and your mother smelt of elderberries!!"

narrarator "Then summer gave a miss and went straight to fall then winter. They became starved and had to eat Sir Robins menstrels. There was much rejoicing." "YEAH!"
"if the bible has taught us anything,and it hasn't, is that boys should stick to boy sports and girls shoud stick to girl sports like hot oil wrestling."-homer simpson
Me-"OH MY GOD,OH MY GOD!!!! 1.10 WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WHAT!!!!!....I know what. Fix my computer."
The two best internet comics in the web, penny-arcade and El Goonish Shive. For you.. Also for you.
That gem has been known to cause poor grammar, bad syntax, and completely cauterize the part of the brain that punctuates sentences correctly. And, just as Blizzard says, it is working.
[Image: ignatzsig.gif]
Wow you guys really know how to make a new member feel welcome. This thread is basically one long elitist flame.

Good to see you are continuing the traditional pounce on anyone that doesn't live up to your standards, instead of being polite.

[edit]
I'll just add as an after thought. This forum is aptly named. The ratio of registered users and views per thread, is amazing compared to the posts each thread receives. I would suspect that alot of people that do lurk these forums are just too worried about posting considering the reception they always recieve.
[/edit]
And here I was thinking that this was all remarkably good-natured!
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
...these posts are rather funny. Just my opinion though. I don't really see very much that is all that offensive. There is the odd bit here and there that could be a little bit of a flame, but really! Have a sense of humor!
If those were flames, I don't even know what real flames would be classfied as. :P
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Dyntheos,Aug 12 2003, 11:40 PM Wrote:[edit]
I'll just add as an after thought. This forum is aptly named. The ratio of registered users and views per thread, is amazing compared to the posts each thread receives. I would suspect that alot of people that do lurk these forums are just too worried about posting considering the reception they always recieve.
[/edit]
If that's the case, don't be shy little dudes!

I post all the time, and usually I sound like a big fat idiot. :P
*Swarmalicious - USeast Hardcore
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - W Wonka

The Flying Booyaka and The Legend of Bonesnap
:lol: I sure hope nobody ever considers me an Elitist :lol: !!

I cannot picture any lurkers/people worried/afraid to post here ..... :blink:
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
That whole posts to views thing is my fault... I am usually too lazy to post. :P
Beautiful. And ironic. As a kid, I had a bunny rabbit named Grumpy. She fit the name well.

(I'm probably the only person on this board who actually has battle scars inflicted by rabbit claws!)
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Quote:I would suspect that alot of people that do lurk these forums are just too worried about posting considering the reception they always recieve.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

or

No juevos no tortillas azures.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Do you realy mean that? I believe it but I'm not scared I'm a fearless rabit warior!.......:'(sob:'( where's my mommy? :'(sob:'(

<edit>
I was talking about what archon wing said earlyer about cklicking too much and that it would be the end of the world. And for the record I'm NOT scared!
</edit>
Leah_heartsword,Aug 13 2003, 12:28 AM Wrote:"The artist then died from a sudden heart attack."
"artist dies." AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

"None shall pass."
"It's only a flesh wound. I've had worse"
"COME BACK AND I'LL BITE YOUR LEGS OFF!!!"

"Your father was a hampster and your mother smelt of elderberries!!"

narrarator "Then summer gave a miss and went straight to fall then winter. They became starved and had to eat Sir Robins menstrels. There was much rejoicing." "YEAH!"
You forget to tell about the knights who say....NI!!!
Are you saying Iam a fool?

You have a newcomer into the forum who makes a post about the chat gem. No matter how you look at it this forum has managed to degrade that post via several pages of lame jokes and parodies.

The problem here is that you can't see it. I'm appalled that you guys think this is ok. There are varying degrees of flames, but in the end if you are degrading or continously harping on about a post and even making requests to bolty in a seperate thread to flame this poor guy, how on earth can you justifiably sit there and take the moral high ground with your idiotic quotes about being a fool and trying to look intelligent.

I used to come here because i could expect an intelligent and rational discussion about the technical aspects of the game, for the past few months that I decided to check out the forums here again i have seen this repeated trend towards others that can only be described as a superiority complex, that is directed towards others that don't fit your ideals.

Instead of being elitist snobs (because that's how alot of the forum goers here come off as in threads like this) how about when you try and inform people of the forums policies you do it politely and without the biting wit that infests such replies.

A simple link to the rules, and a friendly hello, would go alot further than the continued smartass high fiving replies that usually accompany such first time posts.
You did realize the first response already answered the question?
Exactly.
So where is the elitist snobbery? The gem jokes are pretty much present in any forum, and anyone can tell they're jokes.