Item Packages
Hullo all.

I've been playing around with many legit chars in the patch, and right now I'm in the mood to play with a few chars with ideal setups. Does anyone know where I could find a good character editor and package of items?

I downloaded Jamella's Hero Editor Beta 4.0 C (I think that's all of the pertinent info) and it does a reasonable job of importing items, but every time I touch the Skills editing tab it crashes. Aside from that, I'd like to know where people are getting elite uniques for testing, etc. because I downloaded 2 separate packages from Diabloii.net and some other site and it was simply full of chars called EliteMaceMule (or something like that, with different weapon classes in each name) that had nothing in them but an hcube and some gold.

Any help would be appreciated greatly!

Thanks.

---*Also, for those of you who have made it or know where to download items/runes, what is the spell Delirium in the Delirium runeword helm? 1% chance to cast... what?*---

Buena Suerte.

---*(Edit: Added last quesiton)*---
In war, intelligence is the single greatest commodity.
Try nobbie's cube mod: http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/forums/in...ST&f=42&t=29853

Since it makes the game itself generate the items in question, you get no buggy items the likes of which Shadowmaster or Jamella's editor tend to produce. It doesn't support character editing however.

As for Delirium, it turns the affected character into an Undead Stygian Doll. While in this mode they can't use any skills other than Normal attack, but they are pretty fast and deal decent damage.
And the days are not full enough
And the nights are not full enough
And life slips by like a field mouse
____________.Not shaking the grass.
-- Ezra Pound, "And the days are not full enough"
Hullo MMagCh.

How exciting! A Stygian Doll? That's weird. That would be funny for a necro's merc.

Thank you for the cube mod, that will help greatly.

Thanks again.

Buena Suerte.
In war, intelligence is the single greatest commodity.