Hellfire multiplayer
hey i was wondering, wheres that mod that allows hellfire on bnet, and/or what is kali?
ps if i shouldve put this in old post oops
Confuscious,Sep 5 2003, 04:12 PM Wrote:hey i was wondering, wheres that mod that allows hellfire on bnet, and/or what is kali?
ps if i shouldve put this in old post oops
There are no mods for Hellfire that allow it to run on battle.net, at least not that I am aware of.

Kali (http://www.kali.net/) is a system which allows users to download a client and emulate an IPX LAN over the internet. Kali works with many games which support LAN games via IPX (Including Diabo, Hellfire and associated mods).
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
I recall someone was working on a mod that would allow Hellfire to connect to a B.net emulator.
Quote: recall someone was working on a mod that would allow Hellfire to connect to a B.net emulator.

Labiri, from the HF:TD forum was the person working on that mod. He hasn't mentioned it for a while, and whilst he was able to make inital contact with a bnetd server, it was very limited.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
hmm thanks. any idea how to get the bloody monsters to respawn everytime i go into the game again? thats the only real reason i was wondering
Respawning occurs from one of two conditions:

1) New games. New games come filled with brand new dungeons and brand new monsters.

2) Really, really bad desync. Previously killed monsters show up refreshed and ready to take a chunk out of you. I haven't actually seen this in-game since the at time my Shaman as co-oping in NM/Hell with Grarrrg's Exorcist (I think) and Thenryb's Geezer and Darkman's Axe-somethingorother. It was some years ago. We had a fun ol' time on dlvl 16.

Loading a saved single player game will not repopulate the dungeon.

[o: *LEMMING* :o]