Anybody know what's up with the Basin?
* GEQ waves
Hugs all around.
TPJ • Founder, The Amazon Basin
Ancient 1,Sep 22 2003, 05:31 PM Wrote:Thanks for the update, TPJ, and thanks for continuing to provide the AB site for us.  Also, a big thanks to Zen, nlx, Weasel, and ReptileHouse for their huge commitment of time to keep the AB up and running.  :wub:

On a brighter note, this finally pushed me into registering here instead of just being a "lurker" at the LL.  Great site you have here.  We really appreciate the way Bolty has worked with TPJ.  Gogo, LL!
Agreed! Count me as having been yet another unregistered Lurker. ;)
* Khirsah6 says hi, then joins club of newcomers:)

hai guys, thanks LL:)

am now our second home yay!
ah... the power of basin spamming. kekeke.

pass the beer! :lol:
Loschonorg,Sep 23 2003, 01:17 AM Wrote:ah... the power of basin spamming. kekeke.

pass the beer!  :lol:
* busily mixes extra pitchers of MaiTais and places a plate of *Special_BonBons on the table for all Lurkers and Basiners alike! :P
Quote:*pokes head in 'fridge*
-TPJ

Owwww, careful where you put that thing! :D Someone could lose an eye!

...Or sticky magnet...

EDIT: Added the quote for non-threaded viewers... like you.
Well.. it is ages since i last post in here... now i wonder why it has been so long time ;)

RF
Quote:pathetic shot!

Wow, your aim is so bad that it's carried over to these forums. =P

Poor Mr. Webserver... *imagines computer with hot water bottle and thermometer...*
Scientist by Day
Sorceress by Night
Me too!!

thenix88 ;)
Hard to believe how long ago I was a true lurker. I miss my forums :)
First round's on flick!

I also wanted to express my gratitude to the lurkers for giving us a shelter from the storm for a few days.

Danno
Welcome all Basin folks!

I can't help giving a quick plug. If you were following the adventures of Maldar over at the Basin and had been wanting some updates, fear not. I'm also posting his adventures here in the forum called "The Armory." Check it out!

Here's hoping the Basin server gets well soon!
I'll just sit by the nice fire here and wait... :)
Wretched is the man who values flag over humanity.

Monkeycid@theamazonbasin.com
Hmm, beer...
I got a quick chance to visit the BasinChannel on all realms this weekend ..... wouldya believe HunkyDory sits unconscious in the Eurochannel at the oddest hours of the day ? :P

Oh , and just in case I wanted everyone to know that "SC on East " still is not dead (for those that know what that means :P ) ...... oh , and Happy Birthday Hooie ! I actually got on to the Basin server for like three seconds on Saturday and noticed it was Hooies BDay ..... and we all missed it ;) ......
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
Hi Folks,

Thank you all for putting us up in your home while AB is being rebuilt. This is truly a grand and generous offer on your part.

I have a very fond view of the LL. A little over a year ago, I was playing single player LoD and I had never been on bnet. Iirc not long before that LL had functionally reopened under new management, and this was a major source of all my information. Your site is lovely and it is a pleasure to visit again.

Thank you warmly.

Texson
Looks like they are letting anyone register here :P

Like the others, I've been lurking for a bit before registering.

Anyway, big thank you to LL for putting up with us.
/delurk

They even let me in here. Well, there goes the neighbourhood ;)

Thx LL :)
TaMeOlta,Sep 23 2003, 10:33 AM Wrote:wouldya believe HunkyDory sits unconscious in the Eurochannel  at the oddest hours of the day ?  :P
Well.. earlier we used to play at those odd hours. Now i do not play and he just iddles there... or in some game.

RF