Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies
Looking at how long the list is starting to get, it may be prudent to sort it somewhat into a few categories (eg. Music Video, Dramatic, Fun Tricks, etc.)

Within my own collection, the majority of the ones I've kept are neat/weird things done in game, the odd well-edited PvP video, a few dramatic videos, but in general just fun stuff. I must second the nomination for Big Blue Dress; even though the choice of lyrics in one spot may not be the most politically correct, it's a nice poke at the fashion problems within WoW. Also another thumbs-up for The Return and the Return 2 Trailer, which were just really well put together overall.

For some unmentioned ones:
  • Affinity - I can't seem to find this anywhere anymore, just dead links... 2 rogues (L60 days) duo'ing undead Stratholme, with a semi-storyline behind it. Well edited overall, though a bit too much use of effects for my tastes.<>
  • L1 Gnomes Hogger Raid - There's a number of various hogger videos out there, but this one I particularly liked, with the pre-fight silliness included at the start.<>
  • N E V E R - Some really nice editing in this production, though I must admit the PvP did drag on a bit from my point of view, and it's likely that it's not quite as comprehensible to a non-druid.<>
  • My Life For The Horde - A pretty well put together story, with some nice usage of cutting between various in-game animations to produce a certain effect. The bad guy's outfit made me laugh though:)<>
  • World of Roguecraft series - yeah, yeah, I know. It's dated now (pre-deathcoil), and while I can't say I necessarily agreed with it at the time either, I thought it was well put together and still showed some neat stuff. I particularly liked the warlock vs warlock back and forth in the middle of Ep. 2.<>
  • World of Warcraft - Pompeii - Old (pre-raiding days) video done by a long time ago guildie, showing flashes of a number of places in the WoW world synced quite well to the soundtrack. I think I show up in there twice... once as a dead body, and once running across the screen desperately trying to save myself with a NS+HT.<>
    [st]And, just a shameless plug for one of my movies We've Got Everything You Need. Made long long ago in the days of the cries of 'Druids suck, we can't do anything', it was meant as a bit of an inspirational piece (as opposed to a 'Druids own L2P' statement). In hindsight, I wish the PvP clip choices had been better, though I had limited selection to work with since I was always trying to match the particular action at the time with the lyrics in the song. And yes, I still consider "Run With Us" the Druid theme song.:)

My other few movies are also on warcraftmovies if anyone cares to look them up, all quirky to some extent: a historical druid PvP video done in the days of the post-1.8 cries of "I'm feral, I don't heal", "I'm a healer, don't ask me to do anything else", etc. I was trying to make a statement of "No, I'm not one of the 'pure' classes, and no I don't own, but I am a druid, and it's still fun to play". Canadians may recognize the reference made in the opening sequence. Also there's a fun Sethekk Halls stealth run (soon to be made impossible with the changes to Syth).

Edit: Hrm, warcraftmovies still linking to a dead link to 'I Am A Druid'. Viable download at http://hosted.filefront.com/Silh. Uploaded Affinity... to the wrong place. It's at http://files.filefront.com//;7301682;/
Onyxia:
Kichebo - 85 NE Druid

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Messages In This Thread
Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - by Trien - 04-21-2007, 03:24 PM
Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - by Tal - 05-01-2007, 02:28 PM
Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - by Delc - 05-01-2007, 02:59 PM
Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - by Tal - 09-20-2007, 10:58 PM
Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - by Tal - 12-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - by Tal - 01-15-2008, 06:54 PM
Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - by Guest - 05-02-2008, 05:25 AM
Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - by Tal - 10-23-2008, 03:32 PM
Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - by Tal - 01-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - by Tal - 01-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Bolty's Compleat List of Fun WoW Movies - by Tal - 04-01-2009, 12:01 AM