Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
(08-27-2019, 01:55 PM)Belix Wrote: Hello! I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be updating this mod for compatibility with the recent GOG release of Hellfire soon. I'll try to get back to everyone's messages I missed as well when I can.

Hello Belix,

Glad to see you are still tinkering away. I believe I have conversed with you before in this very thread years ago, thank you for all of the hard work! I just wanted to let you know I am currently using your mod with the current GOG release, however I am doing so outside of the GOG folders at this point. I copied my Diablo/Hellfire folder out of the GOG directory into its own directory and then pasted Marsh's mod and then your patch into the new copied folder. Enabled admin on loader and Hellfire and everything is working for the most part (stash is working, IPX wrapper that allows for Hamachi VPN play with my buddy works as well), I even use the Diablo clicker mod you included, so much nicer on the mouse and hands lol.

Also a recommendation for future patch: I would like to see the Search spell automatically turned on at all times. Not sure how you would accomplish this, or if it would be possible to make it just a togglable feature instead of a spell but in regards to quality of life and eye strain while in these darker pallet dungeons I feel like this would go along way if it is possible to implement.

Anyway, thank you for your part in keeping this game alive and I will be keeping an eye out for your new patch.

Thank you,

wkd

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by wkd1 - 09-08-2019, 01:12 PM