Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
I have got some unused oils that could do the job. I guess I will dupe one of these twice so I can keep my collected oils and raise the Harlequin Crest's AC back to +1. Hopefully the dupe bug/exploit didn't happen to get fixed yet in this version. Shame on me i did not think of this possibility at first.

[Edit:]
Yes, it worked. These oils are pretty rare: In all of my seven runs I only got two of each Oils of Hardening (adds 1-2 AC (if AC < 60)) and Imperviousness (adds 3-5 AC (if AC < 120)). I duped one of the Hardening Oils twice and used the dupes successfully on the Harlequin Crest, which now has its old AC +1 again :-). Although it should be possible to use any item in inventory (

https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Diablo_I#Duping Wrote:Duping
...merely requires a player to click on an item on the ground. The character will walk towards it, and if the player clicks on another item in their inventory or belt (such as a potion) at exactly the instant they pick up the item from the ground, a duplicate of the item on the ground will be created from the inventory item clicked on.

) to dupe items, I found it more simply to use twelve-gold-worth-Scroll-of-Searches from my belt.
[/Edit]

You don't have to decide between Gold and Scrolls when deposing stuff anyway, since Gillian offers a dedicated category for each. (I almost never buy scrolls, I just deposit some types of my collected scrolls there in case I may need them later.)

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Kunibert - 07-07-2018, 09:32 AM