Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
I am also interested in this mod very much but I need Marsh's mod first. As the above Lurker pointed out, Marsh's mirrors on his thread are broken atm. I will edit this post if I find a good mirror to it!

EDIT: Found it! Go here (http://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/thread-15844.html) and scroll down to Belix's post.

UPDATE: Thank you so much for this wonderful mod, Belix! I am having so much fun! Also, if anyone was having the weird issue I was having, which was after installing the game and running it the first time -- it ran just fine, but every other time after that the flash of what appeared to be a command prompt window on the screen and then nothing, just desktop, no error messages or anything -- the issue was that the hellfire.exe process was still running. So after I ended it in the Task Manager, everything else worked beautifully. Along the way, I downloaded one of the wrappers Belix suggested for newer operating systems (I'm running Windows 10) in this thread, so keep that in mind as well.

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Faedru - 03-17-2016, 02:56 PM