Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
Thank you, keksnase.

I'm afraid that the forum administrator here deals with a lot of spam bot accounts, so he may be manually or automatically deleting accounts that don't have more than a certain number of posts in a certain amount of time. I need to send him a message asking him a question anyway, so I'll mention your account is a real one and see if he can do anything to ensure it doesn't get erased again. Smile

I am considering establishing a method by which anyone interested in updates to this patch-mod can get e-mail notices without having to subscribe to this thread. Thus they could get notified only of new versions if they wish, and wouldn't have to suffer e-mails every time there is a new post discussing it.

As for alternative download locations, I usually ask anyone else willing to host it to put it up after it has been out a little while. That way if there are any major bugs with a release that need fixing, I can update it here without needing to bother any affiliate hosts to update their copy again so quickly.

To those of you first responders trying out the new version, I did spend many hours playing with it through its development, and several sessions after this version was finalized. It SHOULD be free of defects, but if you run into any problems I don't know about it, I'm counting on you to report back quickly so I can fix it before lots of other people download it. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Belix - 03-23-2015, 08:31 AM