Let us compile a list of D3 annoyances.
(05-22-2012, 09:17 AM)Elric of Grans Wrote: Server downtime. Awful. I just learned there is a regular server downtime that is set at a time when the US are all in bed asleep... which just happens to be prime time for Oceania and South East Asia. Currently unable to play single player and will not be able to do so until tomorrow. Well, I could tonight if I stay up until 2am, but I need my beauty sleep. Easily the worst DRM added to any game and something I hope everyone learns from and never ever considers repeating in a single game ever again. I doubt Blizzard has any possibility of removing it for us, but I would sure like an apology and acknowledgement that it was a terrible idea.

If this maintenance is going to be regular I'm going to ask for a refund on this game. I've had it with the 3007s and the prime-time maintenance issues. I did not fork out my hard earned to be a beta tester. I have enough bugs to deal with at work than you very much.

I could handle Tuesday nights being down time while I used to play WoW. It was a break that forced me to do something else. But I have less time now. And it's really not acceptable for this game, which is effectively a single player game, to force me offline on one of the few nights I have to play.

It's so frustrating, because there's so much to *like* about this game. But if I can't play it, then I can't play it.
Disarm you with a smile Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let us compile a list of D3 annoyances. - by smegged - 05-22-2012, 11:26 AM