Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Isolde,Apr 10 2003, 12:44 PM Wrote:You know, I don't even know what those bugs are... an explanation would help?
The Pierce one I mentioned is unfamiliar to me personally having only read about it, but from memory the description went something like a wereform equipping a bow with access to both Piercing attack and Fires Explosive Arrows/Bolts could get some kind of carry through effect as if it had actually been firing arrows that Pierced at hit targets furher back. I'm not sure of the specifics though. Someone else would lend better clarity even if only to prove my interpretation in error.

Werebear instant self-healing (or whatever you'd like to call it) is common enough and easy to replicate though. Have a Druid in Bear form take damage and then wait around after the fight. Let the Bear form wear off and recast. Poof! Megaheal.

I've read about something in PvP described as Oak-Heal which I suspect probably the same thing (or similar). The exploit has limited value in PvM what with easy leeching and even healing druid skills, but in PvP where potions might be agreed upon to be a no no, the healing effect is apparently quite cheesey.
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by WarBlade - 04-10-2003, 02:17 AM