Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Isolde, (and blizzard)

Many great points have been made, in the end it comes down to the fact, in my opinion, that many accounts were banned, it was good but not enough and a few legit players lost their own. In the end though, I feel it didn't do enough to make a big change, it might not have been the best thing, I'd rather see hacked items go, as I've said before.

However, this is one of the best games I have ever played, and blizzard is one of the best gaming companies ever to exist. Their games are truly innovative and creative and show an artistic type of devotion to the product that makes them singularly special among other games. All in all blizzard, I love you, I love your games and I hope that you never stop doing what you do. Three years after its release I still play diablo 2, no other game has done the same. You have some flaws, but I think your better points outway your negative ones. Keep up the good work, I'm waiting for diablo 3 (since its likely to come before 1.10...)

-Wapptor :D
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true."
-- James Branch Cabell

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Wapptor - 04-06-2003, 03:40 AM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM