Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
@Grumpy:
Quote:Originally posted by Grumpy
I don't consier B-net free. I bought the game to play on line. That was my fee.
Distinction noted. My point was, however, that you're already not spending any additional money past your initial investment while you play on BNet. This was actually a subpoint. My major point is that I thought your judgement of Blizzard was unjustified, and that their level of service has been spectacular considering the minimal amount of monetary support that we need to provide in order to use BNet, and the age of the game in question. Hacks inevitably spring up, and they are patched as quickly as possible by Blizzard. DupeScan was implemented to deal with duplicated items, though methods have been discovered that circumvent detection (but at least they were trying :P). ChestHack accounts were banned, on the order of 20k. To me, the recent hack retaliation is not a case of "too little too late"; it is rather a further instance of the continued and continual service that Blizzard is not technically obligated to provide.
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by FenrisWulf - 04-05-2003, 02:02 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM