Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Isolde,

I am now trusting that you are a blizzard employee, and if that is true, I think blizzard is focusing on good things, but not necessarily the right things. If it were up to myself (and it is not), I would rather see every account containing an Ith, bugged, zephyr, occy ring etc type item dissapear, than just see the pindlebots going away. Why? Because pindle-bots can only find legit items, they give people an advantage, but with time, and patience and some nice mf gear, I can find anything that they can. Ith's and their brethren are not the same. No matter how many mephisto or pindle-runs I myself do, I will never find an Ith, an occulus Soj, etc etc. And even if I did I wouldnt want to use it. So being a legit player condemns me, since all I can use is legit stuff, which is all lesser than hacked items, this in itself I think is the most unfair aspect of diablo 2. In a sense, especially for duelers, it almost promotes not being legit. I would suggest that you and your colleagues attempt to fix hacked/bugged items A.S.A.P, because no matter how many items someone has, if they are legit, the playing field is leveled a lot.

-Wapptor
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true."
-- James Branch Cabell

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Wapptor - 04-04-2003, 04:06 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM