Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
TaMeOlta,Apr 4 2003, 01:41 PM Wrote:I , myself , get a good feeling (this isn't 'brown nosing' no matter what you think :P )  when someone takes the time to come forward and investigate / show concern about  their software . Especially over a game we've been playing for what ? About 2 1/2 years for D2 , about 5 for D1 ? I can't recall exact times these have been released , I know I've been playin since the first Warcraft hit the shelves .
I don't get a particular good feeling about it.

Though it is nice to chat with some people that are involved with the company it says nothing about how they deal or rather not deal with customers.

Let me recall ah yes, a certain number of emails sent by me which were unanswered though they contained information that could have been useful to them.

Oh well, I guess I am not "brown-nosing" either with this post.

Just my two Eurocents, TameOlta, no offense to you.

regards, Hunky

edit: I forgot at times this game is looking like a battlefield. What happened to playing the game?
I am famous for my Memory - I have no Memory

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by HunkyDory - 04-04-2003, 10:29 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM