Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
And I dont think we will know until this whole thing ends,

Will this destroy much of the d2 community? Or is it just more likely to completely rejuvinate it, and make it what it was intended to be. I have a feeling these are not the last accounts to be banned by Blizzard. The hackers days are truly numbered. I think the best outcome would be a change by the masses out of fear, fear of losing their accounts. Then a massive item deletion and new cheat protection along with blizzard staying so agressive would definitely help. Throw in 1.10 and it could be exactly what battle.net needs. Is it worth it? Sounds nice, but will there be anyone left?

Legit people are great, but theres not that many of 'em. Part of the fun of multiplay is the massive world, and the varied people you meet. If everyone was the same nice legit player, I wonder, would things get boring? In the end I think that only time will tell, no matter how cliche that may seem :P .

-Wapptor
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true."
-- James Branch Cabell

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Wapptor - 04-02-2003, 03:45 AM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM