The Little MAGIC FIND Guide for Diablo II LOD 1.10
mikey,Jan 12 2004, 02:34 PM Wrote:Truly a wonderful guide nobbie.  I just wish I had found this sooner!!!  And now for some questions I'm itching to ask.

I have been reading everything of Diabloii.net and Battle.net for the last 2 weeks and I haven't found info as important as yours regarding mf.  I was wondering where you found this info??

Also you mentioned that the TC's has changed a little, is there anywhere posted with the most recent TC for 1.10? 

Like for all the uniques, anyone has a list of their Qualitly lvl??

And with the new area lvl system.. is it worth mf-ing in act 4 or act 5 anymore since act 1 monsters are so much easier to kill and drops the same items?

I would apprieciate any help anyone could give since I'm very new to diablo and posting stuff at forums.
This website contains the TCs for 1.10. Good reference:
http://www.d2data.net

Still there are some problems with mlvl, I think. A recent report indicated that Baal's minions in DT have been lvled up, now they are over 90 lvls, showing that Blizzard modified arealvl on the server side again. I am not sure what arealvl will likely to be 2 months later, since it depends on how Blizz wants to change the realms, tricky guys :P

Messages In This Thread
The Little MAGIC FIND Guide for Diablo II LOD 1.10 - by Pansesus - 01-12-2004, 04:41 PM