Advice on Party-friendly Barb
Hi all,

My brother (Brasslock on the Lounge BTW) and I are pretty avid D2 players, and we'd like to get our father interested in gaming with us. We have a LAN network and a stockpile of nice gear from playing single player games, so we were thinking that we could start a party of 3 characters, which we'd only play as a party.

Problem is, our father is the stereotype of not very "cutting edge." He's made a frenzy barb in the past, but the build wasn't expecially strong and he consistently dies in NM/ActIV. So my first question is this: What simple barbarian builds are out there which be strong enough to endure Hell/Act V???

My next question is, what supplementary players would work well with this barbarian? The conviction paly seems very party friendly, making enemies easier to hit for melee types as well as making the elemental damagers extremely potent. Is this wise with a barb? And the third player probably should be a support character (like an Amazon or Sorc) to take advantage of the paly/barb tanks, as well as the conviction elemental damage bonus.

Any thoughts???? Thanks.
Out here,
--Ajax

Messages In This Thread
Advice on Party-friendly Barb - by Ajax - 08-12-2004, 03:13 AM
Advice on Party-friendly Barb - by Munkay - 08-12-2004, 04:25 AM