...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :(
Ok I did it, I stuck it out till 41, I got my mount all by my lonesome, I didn't do a single instance besides WC...and still no Lurkers on Tich. :(

Almost everytime I log in there is no one around, SOMETIMES I will see MongoJerry or Boutros but even that is a rare occurence. It's really lonely and boring with no one to play with. I can of course join random parties but it's just not the same.

I have an alt on Stormrage (Tomjones, level 20 gnome mage) but my heart remains with Horde PvP. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing Alliance PvE too, but I would like to continue on Tich, especially as I have a 41 chara there.

Anyway, trying not to sound like I'm whining or begging, just stating things as I see it. What I'll probably do if try and join the Basin on Tich, since I was once a member-on-probation while playing D2 and I know some people there (stopped playing D2 before I became a member lol) They are a great clan/guild anyway.

So with your blessing/s I'll leave the Lurkers for now...if time permits I will try to be more active on Stormrage since I have always loved the Lounge since my D2 days.

Messages In This Thread
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by Cyath - 04-05-2005, 10:06 PM
...might have to say goodbye to Lurkers on Tich :( - by savaughn - 04-06-2005, 11:43 PM