Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17
I received this message from Synergy:
Quote:No changes have been made; I just added the shout to the site to induce a little excitement over our upcoming merger.

Uruha has essentially been dormant in the raiding department so we don't expect to reach 20 members for the ZG raid without Lurkers.  So we are still looking forward to raiding ZG with your guild at the 7-8 PM start time.

One problem maybe warriors I have not really checked this thoroughly, but we really should only take about 4 any more and it becomes a burden.

Also, Uruha are new to vent so your players unable to use vent may have to go without and use the text cues, I will try to accommodate by getting them on TS but be prepared if that doesn't happen.
I sent this reply.
Quote:FYI, the mage I mentioned in my initial message as being a probable member of our raid has confirmed.  So we have 9 cofirmed at this point with a possible 10th. It looks like this will be a 3 guild raid then--The Lurkers, Synergy and Uruha.

We are sending 2 warriors. One is a main tank; the other one, while he is fully competent as a main tank is a DPS warrior.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]

Messages In This Thread
Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17 - by Xame - 02-09-2006, 06:04 PM
Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17 - by Alram - 02-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17 - by Xame - 02-18-2006, 06:18 PM