Why Dex-based classes are terrible.
If you manage 8K dex, I want to see your bank account after. That aside, and dealing with realistic numbers, the point stands that the dex classes have been having the hardest time because their form of mitigation relies the most on kiting being your actual damage mitigation. But considering the number of times monsters spawn right on top of you, or attacks hit you for a couple of seconds before you can get out of the damage radius (that starts directly beneath you 100% of the time because demons have both impeccable aim and table manners) you end up where you're going to have to take a hit or two sometimes.

Are there any undodgeable attacks? My top evasion has been 16%ish and that's not enough for me to consider reliable for testing.

End result though is that while most classes can get away with +main stat/+vit gear, the dexers - particularly the DH - also need a third stat to be reliably lower their damage intake. I've been trying to figure why people have complained the most about Monk and DH in Inferno and I'm pretty sure this is the common link.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Dex-based classes are terrible. - by ViralSpiral - 06-30-2012, 05:15 PM