Darts, spiders, or toads? Opinions?
This was my flavor of the night build last night.

Blazing spiders do a solid amount of damage which I was pleased with. Because of their ability to swarm it felt like it was more damage than the darts I had been using.

Zombie Bears are oh so awesome. Mana intensive, but launching a full globe worth of zombie bears can absolutely devestate champs/elites/bosses. A little difficult to aim at times but the benefits outweighed these two issues. Bears also run through targets, hitting multiple enemies.

Healing Journey is pretty standard. Get out of a tight spot, heal up some hp on a fairly short cooldown, or even close gaps on a running treasure goblin.

Tiki Torchers are the skill I was most unsure of using in this build. I still like the distraction and damage that they provide, and with 2 extra Fetish who do additional damage in a cone I figure it was worth giving a shot. Looking forward to giving the Head Hunters a try when i unlock them at 60.

Corspe Bomb does a nice amount of ranged AE damage. Now in the later stages of Act 2 Hell, it feels nice to have some strong up-front damage rather than relying on any sort of DoTs.

Bruiser is a bit hard to gauge for me so far with my current build. I like the Gargantuan for soloing still and this rune seems like it should be good. I didn't get to play much after unlocking it though, so I didn't get a good feel for the activation rate. I didn't really notice the stun though, so I'll have to pay more attention to that to determine if it's the best way to go or not.

Jungle Fortitude is an obvious choice. Damage reduction all around.

Spiritual Attunement is mostly picked up for more Bear spam because of how strong it is.

Spirit Vessel because my reaction with Spirit Walk is slow at times and because I tend to go a bit Rambo sometimes getting myself in bad spots.

I had been using the Slam Dance rune on Big Bad Voodoo before I unlocked Corpse Bomb and that also seemed to do a solid job of boosting damage output.
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)

Messages In This Thread
Darts, spiders, or toads? Opinions? - by DeeBye - 05-16-2012, 03:33 AM
RE: Darts, spiders, or toads? Opinions? - by Zedd - 05-24-2012, 05:57 PM
RE: Darts, spiders, or toads? Opinions? - by Arethor - 05-24-2012, 07:33 PM