Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff
Don't get me wrong, I do think the rules should be followed, I just don't agree with flaming everyone who makes a mistake. It's not going to be the end of the world (or these forums) if you answer a guys question...I guess I'm not as uptight about the rules as I should be. I don't see the rules as a strict guidline to follow to the letter, but as a general guide, so sue me

Lord Olf: Respectful; reminded him of the rules, answered his question, and welcomed him to the lounge.

Ifd: Kinda a jackass (stress on 'kinda'). If you searched for something, like Sigons set for example, and all you got was a list of rules and FAQs that don't help you, would you give a #$%& about what you found? I doubt it. That doesn't mean he hates the rules etc, it means his search was fruitless and he didn't care about what he did find because it wasn't helping him in his current situation.

EDIT: Spelling and Grammar.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune

Messages In This Thread
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-13-2004, 05:51 AM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-19-2004, 01:06 AM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by ima_nerd - 11-23-2004, 12:00 PM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-25-2004, 05:18 AM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-25-2004, 11:34 PM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-25-2004, 11:36 PM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-29-2004, 12:07 AM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 12-08-2004, 01:31 AM