Can I have the idiot of the month award?
Don't have a computer story, but once I cut my thumb really bad. I was cutting something when the knife slipped and sliced deep down into the side of my thumb just below and to the side of the nail. It went down maybe a quarter or eighth of an inch, but for sure it was below the skin. It didn't hurt, but probably was serious since I got really giddy when it happened, and the cut bled for awhile.

I got this cut by cutting the plastic ring of an orange juice bottle. I had already opened the cap, and was cutting the plastic ring of because that's something I do. Normally I use a short steak knife anbout thumb length, but this time I couldn't find it so I used a longer knife, about as long as the serrated ones used to cut bread. Naturally it splipped.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)

Messages In This Thread
Can I have the idiot of the month award? - by Minionman - 11-09-2004, 03:30 AM