Which class will you play when the game goes live?
I'm "sharing" a Beta CD-Key with two other people; the person who actually got drawn, my best friend (whom said person is sharing Key with), and me, when I'm over at my friend's house.

I hate to give out character names (for fear of people shamelessly stealing them), but my friend made a Gnome Male Rogue, and he's about the funniest thing I've ever seen. He has bright, neon-green Troll hair (you know, those little Forest Troll things that Mimi Rogers has on her desk in the Drew Carey Show), and he's named SneakySneaky. He looks insanely funny when Sneaking, and we're eagerly awaiting for him to reach a high-enough level to where he can go assassinate people in towns. We just think that "You have been killed by SneakySneaky." is going to be hilarious.

I made a Tauren Warrior, and I'm loving it. WoW is like D2 in a lot of ways; mind-numbingly boring, but life-draining-ly addictive at the same time. I especially like the Rage system, though it drains away too fast and builds up too fast. Once you get a few ranks in Improved Strike, you can practically use Strike instead of your normal Attack.

Either way, I'd much rather be on the Horde side, rather than the Alliance, though I've heard the Paladin is a great class for solo-ing.

My list:
  • Male Tauren Warrior (Two-handed Weapons; probably Maces and/or Pole Arms)
    <>
  • Male Orc Shaman
    <>
  • Male Undead Priest<>
    [st]

Not really sure what else I'll do. I had fun playing as a bipedal water buffalo wielding a giant baby rattle (Giant Clubs look like giant baby rattles, I swear), so whatever I'll do, it's probably going to be as a Tauren. I especially like their psuedo-Native-American background.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.

Messages In This Thread
Which class will you play when the game goes live? - by Guest - 07-15-2004, 06:27 PM
Which class will you play when the game goes live? - by Artega - 07-25-2004, 02:36 AM