how and i can find the datas about 82arealvel
Quote: think' the chests' in you sentence including the jar and other things which is not a any monsters,right?

Yes.

Quote:you means that there are not A<===>B(one to one,A=area level,B=part
of the same mlvl monsters) in normal difficulty,so , where will appear19,20,30,31 mlvl monsters?
I think the game designer didnot forgot them,because the game designer even giveout below:
Arreat Summit arealevel= 37 ,no drop

In normal, you'd have to look up the monster's level yourself.

www.d2data.net should have the correct monster level information for normal difficulty.

Quote:---------------how about the nightmare ?A<================>B?
(one to one,A=area level,B=part the same mlvl monsters)

Yes, in nightmare, monster level is calculated from the area level.

Quote:the unque and super unque monsters in d2data.net and ATMA,I think the ATMA is right (Adeyke.told me),
how can I find the the unque and super unque monsters (some the unque and super unque monsters appear random,but some appear the same area level ,it puzzle me) in each area level in ATMA ?

Unique are the monsters that get bonuses like Lightning Enchanted, Mana Burn, Aura Enchanted, and others. They get random names and random bonuses. Most of the time, you can find at least one of these monsters everywhere you go.

Super Unique monsters are just like Unique monsters except that they are always spawned close to one specific landmark in only one area. Their names are not random and each will have some bonuses that will be the same no matter what game you are in. Pindleskin is an example of a Super Unique monster; he always appears at the same spot at the entrance to Nihlathak's Temple. You will never find Pindleskin anywhere else.

You can usually find Unique monsters when travelling through areas with monsters in them.

You find Super Unique monsters by knowing the exact location in the area (this is not the same as area level) where they will spawn.

ATMA can tell you the name of the area where you can find a monster and you can look through that area to find that monster.

Messages In This Thread
how and i can find the datas about 82arealvel - by brianc84 - 05-23-2004, 11:12 PM