HC Wind/Summoner Druid
I'm guessing you're going to mostly put points into tornado, arctic blast, and dire wolves with some in oak sage, hurricane, and cyclone armor. I've omly played a softcore druid that's only in act 3 nightmare, but so far the trouble spots seem to be against ranged physical attacking monsters like slingers, but dire wolves may help take care of that. At least get 1 point in hurricane, the cold is helpful for slowing down monsters from behind your minions, and if hurricane has a high enough level, the hit recovery caused by it will keep monsters off you. Oak sage worked fine for me at 1 point, but you may want more because of the hardcore, and it will help the dire wolves. Arctic blast isn't as powerful as hurricane or tornado but this is your character.

Thats just my advice. Other people will probably have better ideas.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)

Messages In This Thread
HC Wind/Summoner Druid - by Rohar - 05-04-2004, 03:41 PM
HC Wind/Summoner Druid - by Minionman - 05-04-2004, 09:15 PM
HC Wind/Summoner Druid - by Wyrm - 05-05-2004, 03:16 AM