Full Sets IAS advice
HI guys, excuse me but my english is awful.

I need explain myself first.

I play LOD and in non ladder have many items, no bots but many many many hell baals. Two of the fews 90ish that are useful today of my non ladders are a whistan set and lightsabre as weapon zealot smiter with level 31-35 defiance and holy shield, and a griswold set avenger witg cold aura and cleglaw glove, sowadin i call him.

In ladder, as a legit player i have a 70 level cleric currently in act two hell. My other 'strongs' chars are a defiant zealot in nightmare act 3 and a wolf druid in act 4 nightmare.

Yesterday i have the better luck in my whole diablo and LOD life. My cleric need a more powerful redemption against radamant, and i use a griswold armor , i put in perfect topazes.

The four next hours, my cleric find in act 2 tal rasha tombs and hell mausoleum, some crap items and, for a various undead champions the following:

1) cat eye amulet
2) aldur armour
3) griswold shield 3 sockets, i put diamonds
4) griswold crown 2 sockets i put two ptopaz
5) griswold weapon with three sockets
6) a unike sorc orb, traded for a lightsabre

This is in europe ladder. My idea is level the zealot for use full griswold set. Him has a full sinergized zeal with fanatism , and i think max holy shield and defiance. My mercenary is a defiant. I have a good LL 12% and my resistance with griswolds be full. I put in the helm two ptopaz, and for the weapon iwant know how many IAS needed for max speed, i dont want use gloves or belt for speed, and maybe i can use all others sockets for amns. My weapon is three sockets. The boots, gloves and belt vary from the enemies, and not have idea for rings and ammy. Zeal not need mana.

With full griswolds i can get 25 level fanatism , 25 holy shield and 22 defiant

in other way, with the druid if i can complete aldurs (have armour and weapon), i think i can get a very adaptable werewolf,for the three socket weapons. Is the same question, wite aldur i have 24 fury and i need know how many ias need for speed.

A last question is if a pack of 40 gems flawed or normal each have a trade value for simple things . As example i think my wolf needs 7 aldur weapons and three aldur helms and want know if a pack of gems worth keeping for trade.

My seven weapons have 3 runes each
eld, amn, ral, eth. Tal, shael and iths for pure damage.

other items inmortal king gloves and belt, hwannin belt, dual leech set belt
and gloves blood, LOh and ghoulhide.

I think with LOH, and the bonus of fullset (350 Ed) and the natural bonus of the weapon, i can be a good demon killer and complement for my cleric

If you want help me i accept aldur weapons in europe ladder, my accounts are darakan4 and darakan6 =)

Messages In This Thread
Full Sets IAS advice - by Warleader - 02-19-2004, 06:59 PM
Full Sets IAS advice - by Obi2Kenobi - 02-19-2004, 11:41 PM
Full Sets IAS advice - by Warleader - 02-20-2004, 12:08 AM
Full Sets IAS advice - by JustAGuy - 02-22-2004, 02:25 AM
Full Sets IAS advice - by Warleader - 02-23-2004, 07:58 PM
Full Sets IAS advice - by Bloodshrike - 03-01-2004, 09:23 PM
Full Sets IAS advice - by Warleader - 03-02-2004, 01:12 AM