News? We don't need no new news!
This one from the Battle.net Forums about Warcraft III is also from GFraizer:

Quote:"There has been no official announcement of a patch for Warcraft III. But certainly 1.12 is not the last patch to the game. Anyone who has played a lot of Warcraft III (me over 1030 ladder games) knows that the game could be easily improved by making some balance changes. With that said, there is no exact date on when changes might be made, even internally. Right now we're especially focused on Diablo II 1.10 which is still not out yet. But since War3x is a very new game, it's likely that it won't be very long time (our definitions of such may differ) before changes are made again. You've already seen us make changes to ladder, AMM, ladder maps, and even release new maps so the game has been supported as we go. But certainly all players including me (more than you) want the game to be improved via a patch (balance changes).

We have a team devoted to keeping the game cool, and to make improvements to the game. At this point it's been weeks since I've seen anyone say anything that we've not already discussed (leave it alone/change it). So we're on top of things. Your patience is appreciated."
History seems to be repeat itself, doesn't it?

Anyway, this is good news as the Diablo II can't be VERY FAR™ anymore :D
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller

Messages In This Thread
News? We don't need no new news! - by LulaBliss - 09-23-2003, 08:00 PM
News? We don't need no new news! - by NiteFox - 09-23-2003, 08:27 PM
News? We don't need no new news! - by Obi2Kenobi - 09-24-2003, 02:20 PM
News? We don't need no new news! - by nobbie - 09-24-2003, 02:39 PM