Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines Discussion
Vash,Jul 6 2003, 01:22 PM Wrote:It was Katie's father, not Arnold, who mentioned Crystal Peak (I believe that was the name of the place).  Did Mr. Brewster understand what Arnold was trying to do and gave John and Katie the location of a fallout shelter instead of the location of Skynet's main computer (a location which, as it turned out, doesn't exist)?
I think Katie's father understood the extent of Skynet's control of the world's computer systems. Prior to Skynet's "activation", some of the nuclear subs and silos were infected with the virus that It (It being Skynet) created. With that control, Katie's father probably felt that it was only a matter of time before those nukes were launched. He wanted nothing more than to save Katie and to make sure she survived whatever it was that was going to happen.

I think this is what the Terminator knew as well. With Skynet and the T-1's running rampant on the base, there was a very small probability of making it to Mexico in time to survive the nuclear launches. Given that Judgment Day was going to happen within the hour and it would take slightly less than that to make it there, the Terminator improvised his primary mission.
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?

Messages In This Thread
Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines Discussion - by Guest - 07-08-2003, 12:17 AM
Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines Discussion - by Striker - 07-12-2003, 05:41 PM