Omen Threatmeter
I know it's been mentioned in gchat a few times, but I was reading the LJ community worldofwarcraft and came across a link to the WoW forums with further links to the WoWAce site for Omen.

Wiki
DL ZIP

It can track threat on multiple mobs at the same time. It also handles aggro wipes correctly (according to the notes). It is still in Beta, but I think I'd trust an Ace Beta better than most other mods' Release.

I know that on some of the raid content, aggro management is paramount. In Heroics, if you pull aggro as a clothy, you get hit; you die. If someone over aggros Prince in Kara, he won't pull, but he might enfeeble the tank; then everybody dies. I have a lot of dislikes about KLH, and the author's response that everyone who wants him to improve it can bugger off is near the top of that list. I think I'll be switching over to this when I get home tonight.

Terenas leaders, what do you think about this for the guild as a whole? I know no one is required to have a threatmeter, although it is highly recommended for any instancing. Should we change over the recommended mod to this one? Omen will show what KLH reports as someone's threat level, but KLH doesn't reciprocate. Say I have Omen for Shim, and Sham has KLH. Omen will show me what KLH thinks Sham's aggro is and what Omen says mine is. But if I have KLH and Sham's updated to Omen, I can't see the threat he has as tank. Should we maybe put together a run of some instance with an aggro-wiping boss and test out Omen before recommending it?

I'm just putting the info out there and wanting to see what everyone thinks.
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts

Messages In This Thread
Omen Threatmeter - by mandydax - 07-03-2007, 12:26 AM
Omen Threatmeter - by Kevin - 07-03-2007, 12:39 AM
Omen Threatmeter - by Treesh - 07-03-2007, 01:38 AM
Omen Threatmeter - by mandydax - 07-03-2007, 02:07 AM
Omen Threatmeter - by Quark - 07-04-2007, 03:52 PM
Omen Threatmeter - by Professor Frink - 07-30-2007, 03:25 PM