what level and race are you guys....?
Quote:I actually found that my priest leveled almost as fast as my Undead Mage. Undead only leveled faster because Horde have much easier access to all starting areas, and thus faster access to quests.

A priest with spirit tap and mind flay tears through stuff, with fairly little downtime. most of the time at the lower levels i would pull with mind blast>PW:P>mind flay>Shield>mind flay>wand and by the time my sprit tap finished ticking i would have full mana. i've played around a little bit lately with the new shadow tree and found that i prefer to drop mind blast out entirely now and just pull with Vampiric Touch.

Meh, if you have a shield up so you can get off a Mind Flay when the mob reaches melee range, you won't need Vamp Touch. Not to mention spirit tap actually increases Spirit, not mana regen, so your HP fills up rather fast as well.

My spell order from 40-60 was Shield+MB+SW:P+MF+MF+MF+Wand. By the time I ran to the next mob, full mana or really freakin' close.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune

Messages In This Thread
what level and race are you guys....? - by Tal - 01-15-2007, 11:00 PM
what level and race are you guys....? - by Delc - 01-15-2007, 11:11 PM
what level and race are you guys....? - by Mirajj - 01-15-2007, 11:34 PM
what level and race are you guys....? - by Zippyy - 01-16-2007, 03:45 PM
what level and race are you guys....? - by Alram - 01-16-2007, 10:23 PM
what level and race are you guys....? - by ima_nerd - 01-17-2007, 01:24 PM
what level and race are you guys....? - by q4m - 01-17-2007, 08:45 PM
what level and race are you guys....? - by Guest - 02-23-2007, 08:35 AM