what level and race are you guys....?
guys may i ask what lvla nd race are you now......?

13 paladin-dwarf
20 priest-undead
Shalandrax - 60 Human Warrior
Krystian - 60 Human Priest
Sharanna - 60 Human Paladin
Thistleberry - 43 Night Elf Druid

Shalandrax - 60 Orc Warrior
Delcanan 60 Orc Warlock
Delcannan 60 Tauren Shaman
Draugdur 60 Troll Rogue
Delcnoob 50 Dwarf Huntress
and more <40 alts than I care to list.
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
In my sig.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
.|.
\ /
~Not all who wander are lost...~
60 undead mage
60 undead warlock
44 troll hunter
43 tauren druid
36 undead warrior
21 geek human
The error occurred on line -1.
Quote:21 geek human

:D

Khalorei 60 Rogue
Ravus 60 Priest
Sahua 60 Warrior
Sahua 40 Warrior (currently leveling)
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
2 level are added to my priest undead
20lvl priest-undead-(yesterday)
22lvlpriest-undead(today)...

I really have a hard time lviling up.....:(
Quote:2 level are added to my priest undead
20lvl priest-undead-(yesterday)
22lvlpriest-undead(today)...

I really have a hard time lviling up.....:(
Priests level slowly. If you want to level quickly play a type that kills quickly with little down time.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
My Female Human Pally named Lithrial from Stormrage is now Level 60, also Bordann from Stormrage is level 40 now. I almost exclusively play on Stormrage now. The majority of the alts were made while I was frustrated leveling my warlock.

[Image: charlist2.jpg]
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Quote:Priests level slowly. If you want to level quickly play a type that kills quickly with little down time.

I actually found that my priest leveled almost as fast as my Undead Mage. Undead only leveled faster because Horde have much easier access to all starting areas, and thus faster access to quests.

A priest with spirit tap and mind flay tears through stuff, with fairly little downtime. most of the time at the lower levels i would pull with mind blast>PW:P>mind flay>Shield>mind flay>wand and by the time my sprit tap finished ticking i would have full mana. i've played around a little bit lately with the new shadow tree and found that i prefer to drop mind blast out entirely now and just pull with Vampiric Touch.
Quote:I actually found that my priest leveled almost as fast as my Undead Mage. Undead only leveled faster because Horde have much easier access to all starting areas, and thus faster access to quests.

A priest with spirit tap and mind flay tears through stuff, with fairly little downtime. most of the time at the lower levels i would pull with mind blast>PW:P>mind flay>Shield>mind flay>wand and by the time my sprit tap finished ticking i would have full mana. i've played around a little bit lately with the new shadow tree and found that i prefer to drop mind blast out entirely now and just pull with Vampiric Touch.

Meh, if you have a shield up so you can get off a Mind Flay when the mob reaches melee range, you won't need Vamp Touch. Not to mention spirit tap actually increases Spirit, not mana regen, so your HP fills up rather fast as well.

My spell order from 40-60 was Shield+MB+SW:P+MF+MF+MF+Wand. By the time I ran to the next mob, full mana or really freakin' close.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
60 undead priest
60 human lock
60 human mage
52 troll rogue
7 belf pally
and a few others..

Of all the casters I've played, I found the lock seemed to level the quickest, followed by the priest, then the mage.
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
Quote:Meh, if you have a shield up so you can get off a Mind Flay when the mob reaches melee range, you won't need Vamp Touch. Not to mention spirit tap actually increases Spirit, not mana regen, so your HP fills up rather fast as well.

My spell order from 40-60 was Shield+MB+SW:P+MF+MF+MF+Wand. By the time I ran to the next mob, full mana or really freakin' close.

I suppose it really depends on where and how you are leveling. for my priest from 49+ i've just been farming undead in plaguelands. generally there is little to no running involved so for me to keep up killing with no downtime i need to manage mana a little more closely. I usually can get off MB/Vampiric Touch+SW:P+Mindflay and just as the MF finishes hit my shield as they take their first swing (or the first frostbolt comes at me.

with 1 opener (MB or VT), SW:P, and 2 MF i get them down to below half when i start Wanding. in general, because spirit tap also helps with health regen, I prefer to lose some health from mistiming my shield or it running out than for me to burn extra mana taking down an enemy. It's also more important, in areas like the Wplagueland fields to be able to start the next fight as soon as possible because many times there are other people around competing for the same kills.

(also i'm refering to Vamp Touch, not Vampiric Embrace. Touch is the 40 point talant that does DOT and restores mana for shadow damage, Embrace is the health for shadow spell damage.)
human mage-lvl 16 yeah i know!!been caught up lately in work.:P