What're YOU asking Santa for Christmas?
Quote:Well, its obviously that time of the year, and still being one of the young 'uns, my mother has asked me for a few items that I might want for Christmas... but I find myself pretty sufficient, so I was wondering, what're you asking for this holiday season?

We're actually passing by Santa's line, and heading down to the deli for an audience with Hannukah Harry. My son (at the age of 7.5 months, 28" tall and 23 lbs and wearing clothes marked 12-18 months) despite repeatedly asking for a new "a-bah-bah-bah-bah" or the classic "ahhhhh-dth" will be receiving a new convertible car seat (meaning it can be configured for forward and backward facing). My wife will be getting her share of the car seat price picked up by me, and lucky me, I'll be getting my share of the car seat picked up by Harry. That's about it, aside from maybe an introduction to meats in time for dinner on the first night. Although, I think his maternal grandfather has gotten him a train set (that we'll have to keep out of reach for a few years).

If she's good between now and then, my wife might get a copy of Pirates 2 on DVD. But she's got to hold out until the 15th, so we'll see if she can make it.
but often it happens you know / that the things you don't trust are the ones you need most....
Opening lines of "Psalm" by Hey Rosetta!

Messages In This Thread
What're YOU asking Santa for Christmas? - by Maitre - 12-06-2006, 03:04 PM
What're YOU asking Santa for Christmas? - by Tal - 12-06-2006, 04:35 PM
What're YOU asking Santa for Christmas? - by Doc - 12-06-2006, 05:56 PM