Burning Crusade Will Introduce Difficulty Settings
Quote:I am not saying I wouldn't love to see new areas and quests for level 40's, but given the choice of new scenery that my alt will see once, or new zones that my main and my alt will be able to play, and replay many times, I would choose the latter. Since Blizzard has limited resources, they likely did the same.

They have been developing level 60+ content for a long time.

They are also making so much money from this that there really isn't such a thing as limited resources, just limited willingness to improve resources ;-)

Take a look at Hyjal, for example (although obviously not on the live servers). There's a beautiful-looking zone awaiting the little touches like towns, flight points, mobs, quests. And it's been in that state - on the live servers at least - since release.

Blizzard cannot add content fast enough at the high end, but by adding mid-level content - and there are some level ranges that are pretty painful to get through if you don't spend your life in instances - they add replayability to the game. That's somewhat lacking at the moment. You eventually won't be able to play and replay 60-70 content without being as bored as you are grinding 30-50 now.
You don't know what you're talking about.

Messages In This Thread
Burning Crusade Will Introduce Difficulty Settings - by lfd - 08-01-2006, 08:15 PM