Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17
I just sent this email to Olan LS GM, and Mystique, LS officer.

Quote:Hi,
Here is our latest up to date confirmed list:
Conc (60 Warrior)
Durambar (60 Warrior)
Fazuul (60 Druid)
Necrali (60 Priest) 
Rogoll (60 Rogue) 
Marntruehorn (60 Hunter) 
Mogoraindyn  (60 Shaman) 
Yuri (60 Mage)
Octord (60 Warlock)
As I told Mystique in game, it is unlikely that we will have a 10th player this Friday, so if you have an 11th for 2/17 then go ahead and take the slot.  Any class will work. If you can't fill the slot, don't worry;  we can still do the job with 19, and we  might get a last minute addition from our guild.

Mystique said LS will  be  bringing:
2 priests
2 locks
1 druid
1 shaman
1 warrior
1 hunter
2 mages
Not counting the unknown 20th player, adding the Lurkers and LS groups together we get:
3 priests
3 locks
2 druids
2 shamans
3 warriors
2 hunters
3 mages
1 rogue
This is a very nice mix for ZG.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night we raided Strat Dead and Amentet came along with us. There was some good loot, and everyone had a good time. Amentet happened to be in the Lostlurkers chat channel which alerted me to her presence, and that is how I came to send her an invite. I think all of the Lurkers have now joined the Lostlurkers chat channel (type:  /join Lostlurkers). If the Lost Souls join the channel as well, it will make it a lot easier to form parties during the week, apart from the scheduled Friday raids. The channel need not be limited to high level players; I think that characters of all levels could benefit from having a larger pool of people to draw from when they want to form groups. Also, we'll get to know each other better.
To join the channel all people have to do is type:

/join Lostlurkers

There is only one caution. We need to make sure that nobody including all raid leaders and raid assistants uses Lostlurkers as the CTRA channel. It should be for chat only. If John Doe designates  Lostlurkers as the CTRA channel, others in the channel, will receive spam from John Doe, and John Doe won't see the Lostlurkers chat.

Alex
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]

Messages In This Thread
Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17 - by Xame - 02-09-2006, 06:04 PM
Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17 - by Alram - 02-14-2006, 05:10 PM
Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17 - by Xame - 02-18-2006, 06:18 PM