Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17
bonemage,Feb 8 2006, 03:48 PM Wrote:In case things fall apart for ZG this Friday, I'm suggesting a backup plan and asking for feedback, so we don't waste too much time figuring out what we're going to do if we don't do ZG.  Here's my suggestion and reasoning:

Party 1 in Strat live:

Conc (MT)
Necrali (MH)
Octord
Yuri
??

Reasoning:  All have expressed interest in this instance, and have been wanting to do it for a long time.  It also will provide good upgrades from the Fordring quest series, so there is gear progress.

Party 2 in BRD:

Durambar (MT)
Xarhud (MH or DPS)
Mogo (MH or util/BH)
Marn
??

Reasoning:  Xarhud is BRD prepped, and at 54 has been quite patient in receiving much deserved and needed level 60 help to get him progressing.  We've been doing what we can with late runs, but a regular hour run will avoid eye bleeding.  A bar run is also on Treesh's wish list if I'm not on crack (or the crack that I am on isn't affecting me that way).

Any other thoughts or suggestions?  I'd like to be prepared in case we find ourselves with a lurkers only night.  I hate those Fridays where we spend 1/2 hour figuring out parties, as that means less fun and more eye bleeding.
[right][snapback]101607[/snapback][/right]
Having a backup plan sounds fine to me. Taking your ideas, I'd like to do the Strat run. I believe that Marn has also expressed a desire to do a 5 man Scholo which would also be fine with me.

Yet a 3rd possibility would be to contact LS on Friday and put together a last minute UBRS run.

And in answer to a previous query--Synergy said they'd be fine with Teamspeak.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]

Messages In This Thread
Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17 - by Alram - 02-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17 - by Xame - 02-09-2006, 06:04 PM
Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17 - by Xame - 02-18-2006, 06:18 PM