Which Sci-Fi Character Are You?
Griselda,Feb 8 2006, 12:15 AM Wrote:Yup.  It's not like he didn't already know I was out to get him.  :shuriken:
[right][snapback]101536[/snapback][/right]

You were, but you saw the light B)

-A
Walkiry,Feb 8 2006, 05:09 AM Wrote:Marcus Cole here, too.

I hate his stupid fake British accent, tho.

[right][snapback]101557[/snapback][/right]

Hmm, I don't think it was fake....

-A
MongoJerry,Feb 7 2006, 04:23 PM Wrote:So, which sci-fi or fantasy character are you?  This site has a personality test that matches you with the sci-fi or fantasy character you're most like.  It's pretty cool.  Or, at least, I think it's cool, because it matched me with Elrond. 
[right][snapback]101458[/snapback][/right]

Wesley Crusher. Yup, stupid test :) Well, I'm actually not that familiar with him, but what little I did see, I didn't exactly empathize with.

EDIT: removed pic from quote.
Drasca,Feb 8 2006, 01:07 AM Wrote:Got some bloke named Kosh from B5. Gah, Doc got the good results.

Actually, Kosh is a really really good one. You have to see the series. I would have been very happy to get that result.
DeeBye,Feb 7 2006, 08:06 PM Wrote:I got Watto  :angry:
[right][snapback]101506[/snapback][/right]

Watto.

For great justice.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Can I join the fan club? I'm JLP too!

Of course, I'd really prefer Kirk, but I guess I'm just not that kind of over-actor.

-Jester
I killed Dumbledore.
[Image: worf.jpg]

well, I guess it's not ALL bad.
...Although I've never seen this "Star Trek" plotline/story/show. I mean, I've seen the old ones and most of the old movies, but not the newer ones.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!
Legolas? I was never a fan of that LOTR stuff, but I guess I can live with being an elf. ;p
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Aragorn here.

MongoJerry,Feb 7 2006, 01:23 PM Wrote:So, which sci-fi or fantasy character are you?  This site has a personality test that matches you with the sci-fi or fantasy character you're most like.  It's pretty cool.  Or, at least, I think it's cool, because it matched me with Elrond. 

[Image: elrond.jpg]
[right][snapback]101458[/snapback][/right]
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
Boutros,Feb 9 2006, 02:09 AM Wrote:I killed Dumbledore.
[right][snapback]101648[/snapback][/right]

Naw. You didn't. But you made people think that you killed him.

Cool, somebody got Snape.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
[Image: incomplete.jpg]

When I did go back and answer all the questions, and adding up the variations given up by borderline ones, I seemed to be predominantly Kirk/Aragorn/Sheridan with just a wee dash of Worf. :rolleyes:

I'll stick with the original result, thanks. :)
Premezilla,Feb 9 2006, 02:03 AM Wrote:[Image: worf.jpg]

well, I guess it's not ALL bad.
...Although I've never seen this "Star Trek" plotline/story/show.  I mean, I've seen the old ones and most of the old movies, but not the newer ones.
[right][snapback]101650[/snapback][/right]

All you need to know is that Worf is the coolest character on there ;)
[Image: blackdog786.png]
bigeyedbug,Feb 9 2006, 12:27 PM Wrote:[Image: incomplete.jpg]

When I did go back and answer all the questions, and adding up the variations given up by borderline ones, I seemed to be predominantly Kirk/Aragorn/Sheridan with just a wee dash of Worf. :rolleyes:

I'll stick with the original result, thanks. :)
[right][snapback]101693[/snapback][/right]

Sir NotAppearingInThisFilm! I am honored by your presence.
[Image: blackdog786.png]
Ammonium,Feb 9 2006, 01:49 PM Wrote:[Image: incomplete.jpg]
Sir NotAppearingInThisFilm!  I am honored by your presence.
[right][snapback]101723[/snapback][/right]
I thought that was an immature Nazgul.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Ammonium,Feb 9 2006, 04:47 PM Wrote:All you need to know is that Worf is the coolest character on there  ;)
[right][snapback]101722[/snapback][/right]
I'll second that one. No other character has ever been a full-time cast member on 2 ST series. Worf was the only character who was actually believable when he was knocking people around.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm
I always like doing things like this. :)

[Image: picard.jpg]
-TheDragoon
John Sheridan

An experienced survivor who has maneuvered around many obstacles, you are looked up to by those who rely on your good judgment.

In the last few years, we've stumbled. We stumbled at the death of the president, the war, and on and on. When you stumble a lot you tend to look at your feet. Now we have to make people lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, "Make my life have meaning," and to our inheritors before us saying, "create the world we will live in."

John is a character in the Babylon 5 universe. You can read his biography at the Worlds of JMS fansite

[Image: sheridan.jpg]

PS: I looked that good when I was young, almost Twins :P

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.
I got Gandalf, not bad. :)
Hi,

Hmmm, finally got around to looking at this thread, decided to take the test, and came out first, as Jean-Luc Picard, then after changing answers to a couple of questions I was waffling over, Wesley Crusher.

Interestingly enough, after getting Wesley, I changed answers to a few other questions I had deliberated over, and kept getting Wesley.

Not sure of the significance of that. <scratches head>

I like the Wesley char when he was first introduced, but later in the series they took him in directions I didn't really like.

But, I always preferred Jean-Luc to Kirk. :)

Regards,

Dako-ta

"In each human heart are a tiger, a pig, an ass, and a nightingale; diversity of character is due to their unequal activity."

- Ambrose Bierce