Necromancers and MF
HI everyone. I need a bit of clearing up so I am asking you for your input.

I have been using a Necro for MF runs in hell for a bit and I have heard that if one of your minions (skeletons or mages) kill the enemy your magic find does not appy? Is this true or do you still get the same magic find roll as if you killed the monster yourself.

Thx in advance
Sirbub
"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mustake"
Sirbub,Mar 25 2005, 02:43 PM Wrote:HI everyone.  I need a bit of clearing up so I am asking you for your input.

I have been using a Necro for MF runs in hell for a bit and I have heard that if one of your minions (skeletons or mages) kill the enemy your magic find does not appy?  Is this true or do you still get the same magic find roll as if you killed the monster yourself.

Thx in advance
Sirbub
[right][snapback]71909[/snapback][/right]

When you make a kill, your MF is used. When a minion (merc or summoned) makes a kill, the effective MF is the sum of your MF and their MF. So if you have a minion without any MF (e.g. the skeletons), it's just your MF being used.
adeyke,Mar 25 2005, 04:50 PM Wrote:When you make a kill, your MF is used.  When a minion (merc or summoned) makes a kill, the effective MF is the sum of your MF and their MF.  So if you have a minion without any MF (e.g. the skeletons), it's just your MF being used.
[right][snapback]71914[/snapback][/right]

So, does corpse explosion use mf also? I tend to not use in case it negates it.
After carefully doing mf runs in hell i dont want to waste. Not a noob player just
do not post much. Only twice as matter of fact.

cromfrek,Feb 11 2006, 06:41 AM Wrote:So, does corpse explosion use mf also? I tend to not use in case it negates it.
After carefully doing mf runs in hell i dont want to waste. Not a noob player just
do not post much. Only twice as matter of fact.
[right][snapback]101816[/snapback][/right]

It does use MF.
adeyke,Feb 11 2006, 04:07 PM Wrote:It does use MF.
[right][snapback]101830[/snapback][/right]

Yet using it when Baal is near death will get you PK'd quicker than the blink of an eye. Gotta love Battle.net ;) .

Cheers,

Munk