Major Domo and Ragnaros
Catlyn,Apr 26 2005, 02:04 PM Wrote:(sigh)

I might as well just resign myself to the fact that I'll never get to do the Hunter Epic quest.

If you want to do stuff like that, start asking around to get in some raid groups. Molten Core has been nerfed a little bit in the patch to make it a little easier on new raiding parties (while still being quite fun). I understand that some of the guildmembers in the "Honorables" guilds on Stormrage have been trying to get together some raiding parties. Try to get in with them. Or, ask some friends you've made who are in raiding guilds on the server and find out if there's a way to get into their raids.

I have to say that I've become quite a raid junkie lately. Normal instances seem so trivial now, and the only reason I run them is to get some cash together (I will have my epic mount one day!). After running so many raids, both the encounters and loot available in normal instance seem so unexciting. I can't wait until Blackwing's Lair is introduced. Then, I could probably raid seven days a week!

Messages In This Thread
Major Domo and Ragnaros - by Sword_of_Doom - 04-26-2005, 05:09 PM
Major Domo and Ragnaros - by Catlyn - 04-26-2005, 09:04 PM
Major Domo and Ragnaros - by MongoJerry - 04-27-2005, 01:00 AM
Major Domo and Ragnaros - by MongoJerry - 04-27-2005, 01:17 AM