tech. query: mlvl of SU minions?
Quote:Would it be roughly correct that any "container" pop, like this, is ~ area_level for ilvl?

It's always exactly equal.

Quote:I'm sure ethereal and various "low quality" items don't spawn with sockets (apart from "forced" eth uniques with sockets, if such exist). Does LQ affect socketing in any other way? (e.g. a cap on # sockets or something?)

Ethereal items can spawn with sockets normally. I don't think etherealness ever affects sockets at all.

I don't know about low quality items.

Quote:I assume I can't horcube normalize this item before socketing, as ilvl 1 results and gives on 3 max sockets?

Correct.

Quote:Looks like I can normalize after though (the cubemain recipe doesn't say "nos" e.g.). Ah, but it rerolls the item and zaps the sockets, doesn't it?

Correct.

Quote:Recently on trade forum it was observed that none of us can remember seeing a LQ phase blade. Is there some ilvl/qlvl deal going on here where really good base items never show up as LQ?

I hadn't heard anything about that before. My guess (and it is just a gues) would be that such low quality items just aren't noticed, so no one remembers finding them.

Messages In This Thread
tech. query: mlvl of SU minions? - by Crystalion - 01-07-2004, 03:32 AM
tech. query: mlvl of SU minions? - by adeyke - 01-07-2004, 04:11 AM
tech. query: mlvl of SU minions? - by Crystalion - 01-07-2004, 04:38 AM
tech. query: mlvl of SU minions? - by adeyke - 01-07-2004, 05:11 AM
tech. query: mlvl of SU minions? - by Crystalion - 01-07-2004, 05:36 AM
tech. query: mlvl of SU minions? - by adeyke - 01-07-2004, 06:27 AM
tech. query: mlvl of SU minions? - by Jarulf - 01-07-2004, 07:52 AM