Rift - Out of Beta into Head Start and Beyond!
(04-10-2011, 12:48 PM)Gnollguy Wrote: I've got a Riftblade (22) / Reaver (7) build that I'm testing for solo but haven't done much with.

So I've been playing with the Riftblade / Reaver / Champion build. I was able to solo the elite giants in stonefield for the Defending the Defiants quest. I did drink 2 potions over the 5 of them and I ended up at 32 HP on one. But I was encouraged by that. I'm actually liking riftblade more now than pre patch. I know it's been changed a lot but the increased damage + cooldowns on some of the abilities just makes me feel like I have more control and there is some variety in the play style. I dinged 24 while killing the giants, so I started at +3. It wasn't as "safe" soloing them as it was on the cleric (just went tank spec), the rogue ( Bard / Ranger), or the mage (necro). But it was faster. Smile

So I guess I'm an odd duck in that I actually have more fun with the nerfed version of riftblade. Just wanted to report back since I did do some soloing for a couple of levels with it now.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rift - Out of Beta into Head Start and Beyond! - by Kevin - 04-10-2011, 09:06 PM