Build changes in 1.1
I’ve been planning for 1.1 for a while now, and made some characters that I thought would be able to survive the change: a Defiant, a Throwingbarb, and a Poison Amazon with points in all the right synergies. All but the Poison Jav Amazon were very underpowered when I started them up.

In order to account for the new high damage of synergies, Blizzard had to increase monster hit-points dramatically. An example of this is the v1.09 Venom Lords with 1974-2369 hit-points going up to the new 9555-15167 hit-points. That’s much more of a jump then I was expecting.

When I started up my 1.09 Defiant, I first thing I noticed that his damage was too low with a Baranar's Star and maxed Vengeance. That scared me. The second was that the defense bonus of Holy Shield was added, not multiplied by Defiance. This means that Holy Shield is now supposed to get all the advantages of an active Defiance aura, allowing for a damage Aura to be used as well!

My defense is about the same as before, but with a Concentration or Conviction boost to my damage I should be able to adapt. The real problem with this is that now a build requiring about 62 skill points now requires upwards of 85 or 90 to be proficient. I'm not complaining because I think it will balance out the later acts of Hell much better, but it does change the skill point priorities some.

In any case, I was wondering if anyone else had any similar changes to their builds, or ways around them like I found?
"Would you like a Jelly Baby?"
Doctor Who