Tri-Immune Basically Invuln Monster
Happened on Worldstone on one of the little flayer guys.

I believe it was when a pally used Conversion or an Assassin used Mind Blast, either way it was when the monster was ours for a bit. I had Salvation on, and when the monster reverted to the dark side, he was immune to all three spells, still had Salvation on whether i turned mine off or not, and none of us could hit him

Plus side was that he seemed to still be attacking the other badies. Permanant Conversion? Muwahahah!
Perhaps you could not hit him because he was still "converted", albeit in a bugged way? I mean that the bug is there, it just might be that the bug is the permanent conversion and not immunity =)
Yeah, since I think it was still attacking other enemy monsters (possible that it was a necro revive, but i still believe it was an enemy)...it's more of a permanent conversion. Could be fun to exploit at times ><
EternalMajin,Oct 31 2003, 02:50 PM Wrote:Happened on Worldstone on one of the little flayer guys.

I believe it was when a pally used Conversion or an Assassin used Mind Blast, either way it was when the monster was ours for a bit.&nbsp; I had Salvation on, and when the monster reverted to the dark side, he was immune to all three spells, still had Salvation on whether i turned mine off or not, and none of us could hit him

Plus side was that he seemed to still be attacking the other badies.&nbsp; Permanant Conversion?&nbsp; Muwahahah!
The little flayer fellows I've found in the Keep are demons, not undead. Are you sure yours were not demons?

I have found conviction breaks fire and lightning resistance. Sanctuary of course breaks physical on undead.

There is also the longstanding bug of some monsters just being invulnerable to almost everything. I met a 1.09 defiled warrior that I could not damage by any means I tried, other than the pulse effect of sanctuary. It could not be hit by anyone.

My problem at the moment is that I cannot break cold resistance. I have tried cold mastery, lower resist, and conviction. Even cold mastery and lower resist together. It may just be that some monsters are more resistant than others, but I have not found any cold immune that I could break.

Fortunately these days fire is my main attack, since my baby sorceress can do about 7500 average damage per swipe of her berserker axe. I have not found anything in act five that is immune to fire after the right persuasion.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."