Advice for new sorc?
Im a newbie and just starting out for 1.10. Can anyone please give me any advice? Any advice at all? Like lighting,fire, or ice? Right now i have 30str, 25dex(base) , 10vit(base) , and 60 energy. Where should i focus most my skill and stat points into? Any other advice is greatly appreciated, thank you.

What kind of sorcie is good for 1.10?
Kinda depends on a lot of things. Are you playing Hardcore or Softcore. Multiplayer or Single Player. For Stat points you should mainly concentrate them into Vitality and Energy. For Strength I'd say the MAX, is 100. You also might wanna try using two different tree's. If you rely on one tree, you will be owning the monsters in Late Norm-Mid Nightmare, but once the immunes start coming, you'll find yourself in trouble. Really it's all up to you.
Im playing multiplayer Softcore LADDER. I think im going blizzard sorc, what other skills should i get? How much vit and energy about?
Does anyone know how to build a blizzard sorc? IF i go blizz sorc do i got other elements to?
I played a game in act 2 hell with a blizzard sorc yesterday, and boy did the monsters go down quick. i asked her a bit about blizzard since that was my favourite build in hc classic, 2001 or so i think :P

She said for it to be really good you have to max all the synergies, which is 100 skill points. So i said, what about cold immunes, and the answer was simply: no can do.

But it should be possible to build up at least one backup skill and then go rest blizzard plus synergies.

Good Luck
Forgive me about my newbishness but what are synergies? Thank you for your info chiz. Can anyone give me any more info about what other skills to put in? Get lightning? Do i get warmth? How much energy?
thanks
Synergies are the bonuses certain skilles get from putting points on other skills. Go to the Arreat Summit to find information on skills.
Bloodstar6078 @ USWest
ブラッドスター
I am not the most knowledgeable when it comes to sorcs, but warmth is, imo, crucial. Also, I recommend chain lightning. The damage is decent, and it will smack lots o' monsters fairly hard, and the prerequisites are also synergies, I think. By the way, synergy skills are skills that will add some sort of bonus to other skills. For example, the assassin skill wake of fire gets a % bonus to damage from its prerequisite fire blast as well as one from wake of inferno.
<span style="color:red">Now lounging in the Amazon Basin.
Another piece of advice I would offer is to arrange to play with other players via one of the forums

There are sometimes games arranged here, also try www.theamazonbasin.com which I joined a while ago and through which I have met some great people to play with
thanks guys
gimlisam,Nov 2 2003, 03:42 PM Wrote:I am not the most knowledgeable when it comes to sorcs, but warmth is, imo, crucial.&nbsp; Also, I recommend chain lightning.&nbsp; The damage is decent, and it will smack lots o' monsters fairly hard, and the prerequisites are also synergies, I think.&nbsp; By the way, synergy skills are skills that will add some sort of bonus to other skills.&nbsp; For example, the assassin skill wake of fire gets a % bonus to damage from its prerequisite fire blast as well as one from wake of inferno.
While we're at it, just a quick question: Is Chain Lightning still affected by IAS or is it Faster Cast now?
It has been changed to Fast Cast with the new patch