Lightning enchated bug?
I was playing some hc in a2 normal on east when i ran into a bunch of Dung soldiers and one of them was unique, i killed all his minions, and when i finally could check his unique mod it was le, i went up in order to kill him. and i hit him once and i was dead. :( My lifebar was full at the time and there was no other monsters around. anyone else ran into this or was it just some bad luck??
I always wondered what would happen if a beetle got LE...

Anyway, how much life did you have, and what were your resists?
I've never noticed a problem with LEBeetles before. LEB didn't seem that bad in the beta. But I was also playing an amazon, and avoid is godly (assuming you don't get evade locked with it.)
*Pren_LL-AB
USEast HC
Dark_Mutterings (Necromancer)
Doug_Winger (Wearbear)
Heroic career and 1.10 aspirations cut tragically short because NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING WITH A 22.2K CONNECTION WHY DOES GOD HATE ME.
Don't supose the nasty fella was multi-shot? These dudes are lethal, one of baals minions had le and multi-shot, killed my barb with 75 res and 75 dr, completely mad, 3 times the damage <_<

I dont think le*2 would make any differance, surely all beatles shoud be listed with the stat le? I dunno, I'll have a look out, my ladder pally and druid are both just starting act2 norm, so im sure ill come across some of the scary munsters.

Kier
What is this life if, full of care
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
MSLEBS in normal difficulty are non-existant, and besides, MSLEBness has been fixed in 1.10. They don't spit out 200 bolts per second anymore :)
I do not know exactly how much life i had on that char, but he was a lvl15 barb, and my resists was aorund 20-30 if im not mistaken, i awlays try to use as high res its possible.

And i had run into another one of the same kind again, and it was the same thing again (single player, sc)