Favorite/Best finds
Hi,

Quite a list there. One little nit:

Quote:2x Helm of Spirits
That should be 'Sprits'. Why? The speculation on that ran on for months back in '98 or thereabouts. I'm one of the ones that think it's a typo in the database, but 'sprit' is a word. So, who knows.

:)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Hi,

Quite a list there. One little nit:
That should be 'Sprits'. Why? The speculation on that ran on for months back in '98 or thereabouts. I'm one of the ones that think it's a typo in the database, but 'sprit' is a word. So, who knows.

:)

--Pete
Yeah, now that you said it. Always thought of it as a typo too, kinda confusing. Ty for that.
http://www.SonsofAesir.tk<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->

lvl50 Warrior - sA-Berre
lvl49 Sorceror - sA-Bersorc
lvl45 Warrior - sA-bErz
lvl40 Rogue - sA-RoeBear
lvl43 Pure Warrior - Steel.Knight
lvl34 LoL Warrior - Berre(LoL)
I finally found one of my biggest holy grails yestarday.....

a Gold ring of the Heavens!! 29.12 stats....low to all but it will do. Now my warrior can get auto-hit in duels against pretty much any high ac character and retain his perfect block, something he couldnt do before. Props to Roland, who let me have the ring even though it kinda technically was his since we both killed the gold viper but he Id'd. Hope your enjoying your new Kings Haste and Emmy Tiger :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
Hey FIRE you had your sights on the same mob as me, it could have just as easily of been your kill.:)

I wish I could play some diablo but i'm away from home this weekend. The gold side of that jewel is almost perfect though the heavens side unfortunitly didn't do so well. The funniest part was the moment I hit town saying it was Gold/Heavens as a joke and then Id'ing it.

You need to update your find list now ;-) I will be putting mine in once I have a more complete list and convert my screenshots into a viewable format and see all of what I got.

I saw MAJ on briefly when I went home for a bit but he lost his character and I didn't get a chance to duel with the pair of Gold/Star rings you gave me. And the King's bastard sword of Haste is a nice help over the King's broad sword of Haste I'd been using.

My areas of to improve I'm looking at now are my armor, looking for a AWesome full plate with suffix like stars or lion or deflection. And hoping to find an amulet like my beautiful ring find. Dragon's Zodiac 54.20

----
response to FireIceTalon
Yea that ring reallly helps my warrior when I duel high ac chars now.

My old set up for dueling such chars, in particular rogues, was as follows:

Ruby/Whale crown
Diamond/Whale armor
Gold/Stars amulet
2 x Drake Zodiac
Strange Mace of Haste
Emerald Tiger shield

this set up was nice overall, I got alot of mana and hp with it and I could hit pretty well most of the time, but I found myself just short of auto-hit so I would still miss about 1 in 5 swings or so. Im now using the following set up for duels against high ac rogues:

Ruby/Whale Crown
Obsidian/Stars Plate (Diamond Whale if i need extra hp in high lag situations)
Gold/Stars amulet
Gold/Heavens ring
Drakes Zodiac ring
Strange Mace of Haste
Emerald Tiger shield

this set up is very interesting. My hp is a bit less (about 650 with old set up, 565 or so with this one), and my mana is ALOT less, but my chance to hit is up from around 280% to 315%. So I have auto-hit in these types of duels now and I stun my opponents much better. I cant telly as much cause of the lesser mana, but ive found the extra CTH allows me to be more aggressive since I lock my opponents well now. Still, im in search of a Ruby Whale armor of sorts, so I can switch to RC for helm and keep max fire resistance during PvP, while gaining more mana and keeping approx the same hp.

Good to see you are enjoying your new sword, now you just need to get Wirt to sell you a decent strange haste:)
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
In doing my first laz run i found 2 Demon spike coats... =)
i was surprised.
And the run i just ran i found ring of engagement and dragons breach.
Ive also found the flesh stinger bow.
Quote:In doing my first laz run i found 2 Demon spike coats... =)
i was surprised.
And the run i just ran i found ring of engagement and dragons breach.
Ive also found the flesh stinger bow.
Hehe, it tends to drop 1-3 uniques every lazrun for me and most common are Stormshields and Ring of engagement.
Think its kinda wierd that SS comes in both gothic and tower shield, making it 100% more common:)
http://www.SonsofAesir.tk<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->

lvl50 Warrior - sA-Berre
lvl49 Sorceror - sA-Bersorc
lvl45 Warrior - sA-bErz
lvl40 Rogue - sA-RoeBear
lvl43 Pure Warrior - Steel.Knight
lvl34 LoL Warrior - Berre(LoL)
Did anyone here ever find the unique axe "Sharp Beak"?
I wonder how it looks and whats its stats
Hi,

Quote:I wonder how it looks and whats its stats
Jarulfs Guide section 3.5.1:
Code:
Name&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Base item&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Price&nbsp;&nbsp; qlvl&nbsp;&nbsp; Pic&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Magical Effects
Sharp Beak&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; large axe&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;2850&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Yes4&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;-10 magic, +20 life, -10 mana

4These items have the same picture and it is one of a normal great axe.&nbsp;&nbsp;

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Sabra, the Celestial Bow was droped by a regular monster on level 2 in a hell game. I was using chain lightning so I can't tell exactly which monster droped it, only know that it was not a unique monster.

No unique monster can drop it (lowest qlevel of a unique monster is 5 which drops the blackoak bow instead). That is why it´s so rare.