v1.09 Assassin Double Claw attack
Just wondering if this is by design or a bug; and also if there are similar bugs with other related skills with respect to wielding dual claws (or weapons for a barbarian).

I had my v1.09 SP Assassin wield dual claws: one claw has the "hit causes monster to flee 50%" effect, the other claw doesn't.

When the "monster flee" claw is wielded on the right claw and the other one on the left side (of the screen), and I do the Double Claw attack skill, it sometimes causes monsters to flee on a successful attack.

However, if I interchange the 2 claws so that the the "monster flee" claw is now on the left side of the screen, and the right claw has no "monster flee" modifier; now I issue the Double Claw attack, I NEVER get monsters to flee.

Question: do certain magical modifiers (eg. "monster flee" -- and perhaps even other magcal modifiers?) don't work if it's the first attack of the Double Claw attack skill (I notice that the left claw's attack hits first followed by the right claw, when using the Double Claw attack skill).