List of Clichés and such.
Grand List of Role Playing Game Clichés
I found that site by googling it after seeing some user's signature... :) Now, I am changed my signature every day to got through some of the good ones. :)

The Evil Overlord List
Another good one.
The Midgar Swamp's Dictionary of RPG Cliches
This one's mostly for console gaming.

The RPG Cliche List
Mostly for pen and paper games--if you know what's going on, it's a hoot.
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
Ah, the Evil Overlord list. I have the whole thing printed out and pinned up on the wall of my Evil Volcano Lair, right next door to the Shark Pool.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
NiteFox,Nov 4 2003, 04:46 AM Wrote:Ah, the Evil Overlord list.  I have the whole thing printed out and pinned up on the wall of my Evil Volcano Lair, right next door to the Shark Pool.
Do the sharks have laser beams attached to their heads? Is it too much to ask to get some sharks with frickin' laser beams on their frickin' heads?
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jeunemaitre,Nov 4 2003, 02:34 PM Wrote:Do the sharks have laser beams attached to their heads?  Is it too much to ask to get some sharks with frickin' laser beams on their frickin' heads?
Two words: energy source ;)

It'd be easy to get them to deliver a 2,000 V shock on touch though.
Quote:Mythical guardians will be instructed to ask visitors name, purpose of visit, and whether they have an appointment instead of ancient riddles.

The last one in the entire list but it's just the best one (number 231).
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"